Friday, August 8, 2008

Moving or as the Army puts it we are PCSing...

This will be our sixth Army move. You try each move to be organized. Everything has its place, sometimes even its own storage tub. Well to be honest this move is probably the most organized I have ever been, but then I am not where I want to be. Yet you always strive for it.

I have a few rooms ready to go, one bedroom, the storage room, the exercise room is almost done. My big goal this time is the basement. I can deal with the upstairs not getting completely organized, but you can only do so much without losing your mind.

Well this is a short post as I need to get back to it.

If you get a chance head over to www.spousebuzz.com and check out AirforceWife's Fit Club post. I was honored to be able to write this weeks post! Thanks again Airforcewife!

No comments: