Friday, January 2, 2009

Catching up....

We today is my day to try to get organized to do what I want to do this year. It seems like it is so overwhelming, but taking one step at a time will make it easier. Keeping a list is what will help me get all my stuff done.

I still have a couple things on my to do list for today, but I know I will get them done.

What goals do you have for the year? For the month?

I pray that God will always show me and that I listen and do what He has called me to do. Some days that is just taking care of my kids and having fun. Others it is more, but I want to always hear Him when He speaks to me!

I am listening to Joyce Meyer right now and she is quoting John Maxwell and how to work on your strengths. www.joycemeyer.org and listen to today's broadcast. "Where are you going in such a hurry today?" It is so timely, at least for me!

God bless!

No comments: