Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday and back to the grind

Well today is the first Monday of the New Year. How are you spending yours? Back at work, at home with the kids etc...

Mine is busy. Took dh to work then came back home and started on my list of to do's which I put on my Outlook as a task. I have so many things I want to do, but I know I need to a list if I will keep it a priority and not spend all day in front of the computer.

The children are all busy with their assigned tasks for the day and then they will get started on their schoolwork.

When we all work together things seem to go more smoothly. Now that doesn't mean that they like it, but it does work.

One thing this new year is I am making a list of what is expected of the children so they can't say they don't know. (and yes, they have used that line)

How do you make sure your family stays functioning? I am all for hearing new ideas, sometimes mine get very old!!

No comments: