Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving week

I am getting very excited. My man, JTB, gets to come  home from Ft. Hood from Thursday to Monday afternoon. He is getting ready to go on a deployment. We are having family pictures done on Friday with a friend of a friend. Well while in Target yesterday, I got me a dress and shoes. Both so out of character for me. Yet, I wanted them and in some sense needed them. We all want to feel and look our best. So even though I know I need to lose more weight etc... I loved this dress since I saw it and I love the shoes, even though I may break something wearing them! LOL

I will be wearing it to church today, so I may post a picture later. LOL I have to keep telling myself, it is okay to look sexy if I am trying to look sexy for my man!! Which in all honesty, I am not just doing it for him. I am doing it for me. And as long as I am okay with it, he is okay with it, and God is okay with it, then I have decided that is all that matters!!
A preview of the shoes!! (Target $29.99)

No comments: