Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Birthday, birth, exhaustion

Wow, today was a big day. My second day of work, exhaustion! Today is my daughter's 18th birthday. My cousin, Jackie, had her baby today. A boy, Wyatt Dane, 8lbs 20oz, 21 1/2inches long.

I started a job yesterday. I am cleaning a 5000 sq foot house. I haven't worked since 2000. So this has been quite the experience. I am so tired and sore. It is good though. I am making my own money, but I can't wait to buy stuff for our house.

My daughter, CPB, turned 18 today. I can't believe she is 18. It has been a long road. It still isn't over, but she is now legally an adult. I pray that she will keep God first and follow His lead in all things.


My cousin, Jackie, had her beautiful baby boy, Wyatt Dane, he was born this morning around 6:30 am. Which is funny, CPB was born around 6:30pm on this same day 18 years ago. Mom and baby are doing awesome!


God is good, His Word is true and it works in our lives!!!

No comments: