Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Me!!!

Well I was just sitting and studying my Bible when the UPS truck pulled up. I knew I hadn't ordered anything. Well I open it up and what do I see, but a brand new Kindle! My sweet husband had bought me a NOOK Color when we got our tax refund. Our six year old had wanted one, plus I had debated back and forth between the two. Well JTB bought the NOOK. Well not to complain, but I have really not liked it. There have been a couple of times when I had it on the charger all night and woke up to it dead. You have to be so particular how you put the charger in there.


Also, I love to sit out and read, but you just can't read it in the sun. It is great at night, but not during the day. I will say the downside to the Kindle is you can't read it at night without a light. I will live with that! 


So thank you JTB for blessing me so! I love you and can't imagine my life without you! It isn't because you bless me so, it is because of who you are. You love me so completely, you are my best friend, and the man who loves Jesus! I couldn't ask for more!!



No comments: