Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Half way done

Well today is Wednesday and my son will be home on Friday afternoon from church camp. I know he is having the time of his life, but I am missing him so! I guess that comes from being a homeschooling family.

My sister and I never went to church camp when we were young. Yet my husband spent his summers at church camp, his mother was the life guard. So our experiences are very different.

Our daughter got back from youth camp at the beginning of July. She had a wonderful time. She also got to experience six teenage girls sharing a room and bath. It was an interesting week for her from that stand point.

I am sure the rest of the week will go very fast, I hope! The other kids and I have been enjoying each others company. The two year old 99% done potty training! Yeah!! She is my last so we are leaving that "baby" stage. It is sad yet freeing in the same breath.

I have the best kids and husband in the whole world. Life is good!

No comments: