Friday, July 24, 2009

Today is the day!!!

My baby comes home from church camp this afternoon!! I am so excited. I want to hear all about his first experience of being away from home, with no other family members around. I want to hear how many friends he made, how much he loved the food, and activities, but most of all I can't wait to hear how God moved in my boy's life this week.

My son, is only 12, but what an old soul he is when it comes to the Lord. He loves to read the Word, he loves church and all things related to God. I pray that he continues the love affair until the day he dies and that he won't settle for anything but God's best for him.

So I patiently await for 2pm EDT to arrive so I can leave the house to get him, I am sure if you want to hear about it as well you can travel over to his blog and read all about it. I am sure he will have tons to write about and since one of his assignments for school this year is to blog daily, he will save stuff for the blog. http://www.nate-lifeofapre-teenchristiankid.blogspot.com/

God bless!!

No comments: